Sunday, December 29, 2013

Life lately


  Последната седмица бе изпълнена със запомнящи се моменти. Като изключим невероятните мигове със семейството ми, така очакваните почивни дни, както и факта, че през 2 дена имаше повод за празнуване, едно от най-вълнуващите неща беше, че приятелите ми, живеещи в чужбина, се прибраха. 

Last week was full of memorable moments. I had a great time with my family, have been enjoying my free time (no work, no school), moreover, one of the most exciting thing was the fact that my abroad living friends came back home.


  Един от подаръците, които получих тази година, е часовник Tommy Hilfiger (обожавам го!) от приятеля ми. Моят подарък за него беше каска, тъй като е сноубордист. 

One of the presents I received this Christmas was a Tommy Hilfiger watch from my boyfriend (love it!). My gift for him was a snowboard helmet as he is a snowboarding fan. 


  Изключително доволна съм с последните ми покупки от Zara. Дълго време си търсех дебело зимно яке за най-студените дни. След 2 седмици най-накрая го открих и времето се затопли. 

I am very satisfied with my last purchases from Zara. I've been searching for a warm winter jacket for the cold days. After 2 weeks of searching I finally managed to find it but the weather got warmer.


  Другата находка е това синьо сако. Дълго време беше в списъка с желания, но и тук изборът не беше лесен, докато най-накрая го открих. 

The other purchase was this blue blazer. It was in my shopping list for a very long time but the choice again was not easy, till I finally found it. 

---------------
  Нова Година е точно след 1 ден. Този път не съм развълнувана и оставам да празнувам в София. Какви са Вашите планове? Къде ще посрещнете 2014?

1 day left till New Year's Eve. This time I'm not that excited and I'm staying to celebrate in Sofia. What are your plans? Where are you going for New Year's Eve? 


5 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you had a good time?,
    Lovely look as well,

    Wish you a Fantastic 2014!

    See y tomorrow with NEW post!
    Ciao doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blazer and nice gifts! I am going to go out for dinner with friends. Otherwise, nothing special planned. Have a good celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the happiest New Year ever! Have a wonderful celebration and holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on glowing this new year with your amazing sense of fashion, style and your elegance. Bisous.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment field!

If you like my blog, please support me on this journey!
Facebook page
Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...