Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013


2013 was full of varieties for me. In February I went on an Erasmus program in Bratislava till the end of June. In March I visited Budapest and Prague and the rest of my stay in Slovakia was provided by some weekends in Vienna.
Shortly after I came back home I left on a vacation to Athens and Zakynthos. In July and August I went 3 times to our Black Sea.
September was the month when my mother and I made a short trip to Italy - we visited BolognaVenice and Florence.
In November I went back to Bratislava for a week. My way back was accompanied with a 7 hours stay in Berlin where I met an old friend of mine.
Apart from all the travels, some changes happened at work and I am at my 4th year at the university! I'll never forget 2013! I'm thankful for all the possibilities I had and all the occasions during the past year. I hope that 2014 will be even a better year!

Ето каква беше изминалата година за мен. Още февруари заминах на Еразъм в Братислава до края на юни. През март посетих Будапеща и Прага, а останалата част от престоя ми в Словакия беше съпътстван от редовни уикенди във Виена.
Малко след като се прибрах заминах за Атина и Закинтос. През юли и август отскочих 3 пъти до нашето черноморие.
През септември с майка ми си направихме екскурзия до Италия, посещавайки Болоня, Венеция и Флоренция.
През ноември се завърнах в Братислава за 1 седмица. На връщане имах 7 часов престой в Берлин, където се видях с близка приятелка.
Отделно от пътуванията се случиха известни промени в работата ми, а в университета вече съм 4ти курс! Никога няма да забравя 2013! Благодарна съм за възможностите, които имах, и за събитията през изминалата година. Надявам се 2014 да е дори по-добра!

12 comments:

  1. Very nice destinations to visit in one year! I can't wait to discover Vienna next week and Budapest later this year. May you have many amazing travels in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful travelling photos of great places. Happy New Year! :) /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for a great 2014. Kisses and hugs.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable post! Happy new Year sweetie.
    Happy Monday.
    Kisses
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning, love the whole outfit...gorgeous pictures!!! Have a lovely week! : )


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great photo :)
    Would you like follow me on GFC?

    http://smileewithus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pics!!!!:-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! A lot of things in 2013!!! I wish you a fantastic 2014!!
    A big kiss my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures. Love the view of the picture in which you jump. So cool such a program! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment field!

If you like my blog, please support me on this journey!
Facebook page
Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...