Saturday, June 14, 2014

BeerRelation


BeerRelation is a beer festival in South park, Sofia. There is a big diversity of beer, I even saw the beers we had in The Netherlands (in this post). They also sell finger food and burgers if you want to have something with your pint. Furthermore, you can see a live concert or a theatre performance. And not to forget - you can watch the World Cup on a big screen.
Lately I am very busy and I don't have any time for blogging. I have final exams and have to study. But I just can't wait for the end to come. After that I will have enough time to do whatever I want to. Keep your fingers crossed for me and excuse my irregular posts!

BeerRelation се намира в Южния парк и ако още не сте отишли до там, имате възможност да го направите днес или утре. Има най-различни видове бира - чешка, белгийска, немска, българска, наливна или бутилирана. Дори видях бирите, които пробвахме в Холандия (в този пост). Продават се и доста бирени мезета и бургери. Изнасят се концерти и театрални представления. И да не забравя - има огромна видео стена, на която излъчват мачовете от световното по футбол.
Черджето ми гори над главата - в сесия съм, имам да уча и нямам почти никакво време за блога. Но пък нямам търпение всичко да свърши. Ще имам достатъчно свободно време да правя любимите си неща. Стискайте ми палци и ми простете нередовните постове!


25 comments:

  1. We have something like that in my town. They call it "Blues and Brews", where they have (of course) Blues Music and beers from all the local breweries. So much fun! Check out my vintage giveaway... only one more day to enter :)
    Cheers,

    L A
    .TheRavishingBlog.
    . RAVISHING on Bloglovin’ .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to take part in the next one! This is the kind of place perfect for me, being a beer lover as well!:P Stanislava, good luck with the study and the final exams, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and Im sure everything will go fine! Many kisses and have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely great!!!!
    Happy weekend darling!!!
    Kiss
    http://expressyourself.bypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and tasty festival for beer lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a fun event and even though I'm not a beer drinker I would enjoy the atmosphere and the performances. Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like such an enjoyable event! I hope you enjoyed it. Good luck for your exams; I'm also in the midst of my exam period.
    Georgia from lumu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun event! Good luck with your exams; crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a great time dear.. <3 beer is quite good while studying ;) in moderation ofcourse!

    Love,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos are really nice.Love the sky photos :) The festival looks like so much fun..Wishin you luck in exams!!
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  10. That event looks really special and interesting to visit, I'm not a huge fan of the World Cup and beer, though.
    I hope you will blog more regular, I love reading your blog) Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh well these festivals are made for some good beer drinking :-)
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with you exams, looks like a great festival of fun!!

    www.fashiontrendforward.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. look fun !
    xo


    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome beer festival! Who wouldn't have a good time there! Great entertainment too! Good luck with your final exams!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post !xxKind of in love with your blog!
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, in the summer the are a lot of this event , very realaxing time!
    kiss
    Eli
    www.welovefashion.it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment field!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...